• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEED HERCULES BEETLES BADLY!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maximocalvoni

Reaction score
i am looking to buy hercules, rhinocerous, stag, etc... beetles. i live in NYC, Manhatten. but i will only ship money order if i cant drive to you.(i dont have a credit card) The beetle i want most is Genus Dyanstes but i will take all other similar beetles such as atlas, rhinoceros, stag, goliath, elephant, etc... if you want to directly email me, my business email is [email protected]

i will tell how many and what kind when i get the price. AND NO vlodek i will not be using them for beetle arena fights... -_-'

hi have you tried kingdom of beetle taiwan on google they are ligit.

if not i have all kinds but i live in canada near the national capital which is about 5 to 6 hours from nyc but we could meet in montreal.

p.s. i have all kinds of sticks insects 2 diff kind of leaf insects.

beetleman1221

hi have you tried kingdom of beetle taiwan on google they are ligit.if not i have all kinds but i live in canada near the national capital which is about 5 to 6 hours from nyc but we could meet in montreal.

p.s. i have all kinds of sticks insects 2 diff kind of leaf insects.

beetleman1221
do you have any beetles kinds? :( if so, plz list :D .

-Maximo

Latest posts