New addition!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be mean but alot of people in the community arnt very nice, I basically had to come here cause I have so many who dislike me. I got a ghost adult pregnant, a griffee mantis pregnant and a budwing pregnant. I met him in person. He's a very nice person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do appologize if i a came off bitchy. But if someone hasent met them, they shouldn't judge them. Yeah he might to people not have the best rep. I met him in person tho. He's a very nice guy. And honestly i would rather buy from someone who i could go to get it and not put my mantis's through the mail like that. I don't find it fair to them and i always felt terrible doing it through the mail. Not to mention its hard for someone who dosent have a job to afford the pricing it takes to ship them.

Honestly if it wasn't for him and a few others. I prob would have given up on the hobby.

@Jessie I would have no problem going to meet him for some mantis. My problem is when there are as many negative reviews as positive and I’m trusting this guy who is 50% good to ship me mantis. How is anyone supposed to know if they are getting scammed or not. People are talking bad about him because he is doing bad to them. If he would make sure everyone got what they wanted he wouldn’t have this problem. I realize it’s nearly impossible to sell mantis flawlessly but when there is just as much bad as good there’s a problem. That’s just my 2 cents

Yeah but if he was that bad why wouldn't he screw me over as well? You do have to forgive me. But i really dont trust most of the community. I have had more then enough people talk about me. And how they feel bad for my mantids. So i am hessitant to believe most of what people say. I had stuff happen where i went into depression for months because of how some people treated me. I judge someone more so on meeting them in person. Not people on the internet but that's me.

@Jessie I haven't had any issue with Kevin whatsoever. I'm happy I went ahead despite all the negative stuff I read. Unfortunately there are those who have had bad experiences, but Until I personally have an issue, I'll continue to support his business. 

@DefyTheNorms Me to. I know several people who disagree that i support him. I hate drama. Besides who i get my mantis's from why is it anyone else's concern?

It sounds like Kevin has had problems in the past, but he has recently hired a shipping person, and I have not had any problems with him this year.

@DefyTheNorms How is your shield mantis doing?  Can I ask where you got it from?  You can PM me if you prefer.  I am hoping to get a couple myself in the near future and am just looking for buying options.  Thanks. :)

@Ocelotbren My shield is doing awesome! She's due to molt again any day now. She was a bit off for a day or 2 after her previous molt, but she's back to herself. She've very active and has a voracious appetite. I got her from Moonlight Mantids. I've never had an issue ordering from them (to date), tho I know right now he's behind on shipping due to the the number of orders he received over Black Friday & Cyber Monday. I have 4 separate pending orders that placed around that time, that only went out yesterday. I contacted him about the delay, it took him a couple of days to get back to me, but he explained the reason for the delays, so I remained patient. Hopefully these orders (which contains 3 more nymphs, and feeders) arrive without issue. Shields are awesome mantises. Good luck with yours :)

2017-12-08 11.28.44.jpg

Latest posts