New one...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thats a nice start so far. You have so many more kinds too. I wonder where the adults are hiding. Do you actively go looking for them or just spot em while you are working?

My wife and i go often in the forest during the night. We see snakes, frogs, phasmids, spiders, and sometimes mantids,😁

For the adults , you need to know that each species or each genus has his own behaviour 😉

Yes, I need to say that i'm a lucky man, my wife likes a lot our night walks. And she's so better to find the insects !

Hysteresis, mosquito is really annoying, sometimes after half an our we need to come back cause mosquitos are too aggressive !

Yes, I need to say that i'm a lucky man, my wife likes a lot our night walks. And she's so better to find the insects !

Hysteresis, mosquito is really annoying, sometimes after half an our we need to come back cause mosquitos are too aggressive !
Mosquitos are really annoying! I camp all summer and am always slapping at mosquitos!

- MantisGirl13

Yes. We have savage mosquitos here in Canada too. Luckily, they dont carry the tropical bloodborne pathogens your mosquitos do. Igghhhhh!

Sounds like an amazing life you lead.

Latest posts