Nick Barta - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypoponera

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
POSITIVE!!

I just got my 3 Giant Asian Mantids. They are in great shape and came with several flies each. And yes, 1 of them was a freebie as he mentioned in the for sale forum. All were individually packed in plastic vials. I intend to buy from Nick again!!

Got a whole bunch of mantid containers and free bluebottles from Nick.

Once again, no complaints, and fast order turnaround. Thanks Nick!

Positive again!!

Have recieved 2 more orders from Nick. All were in great condition and included a couple extras. I ordered wingless fruitflies and got some free Hydeis as well! Yes, that caused me to place another order for the Hydei. Thanks Nick!!

:D I ordered a chinese ooth, 500 housefly pupae and a container for the flies. The flies arrived fine but the hot weather caused the ooth to hatch during shipping. It wasn't his fault that it was hot and since all the nymphs died I asked for a new one. Not only did he ship me a free ooth but also 500 more pupae and another fly container. I just told him about the problem last night and when I got home from school the order was at my house. GREAT SERVICE AND LOW PRICES WILL DEFINATELY ORDER AGAIN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink:

just got a chinese ooth, religiosa ooth and 500 housefly pupae from Nick. super fast shipping. very impressed. definately order again!! :D

I talked with Nick today. I apologized to him and I want to make it publicly known that I DID indeed get a bit antzy and I did over-react with a lot of my dealings with him. He's only human, as am I am we all make mistakes, I just didn't give him time to fix the situation which was indeed OUT of his control

Nicks a great Guy, I reccomend him to anyone who feels that backing up a product and Customer Sercive are important.

Got my first shipment from Nick today - order was shipped fast and even came with extra moss. Great customer service!!!! I ordered containers, long tweezers (for grabbing food) and the funnel set. Order was packaged perfectly. Thanks!

while back i got some mantids and feeders from nick, shipped fast,safe, and all alive

positive

Nick is GREAT!

He sent me 2 ooths and I got them in a couple of hours even though he

said 4 days. Thats excellent service. :D Got them safe and plump.

A +++++++ service. Nice packing. My 4 wide arms all arrived good and healthy. He also threw in flies. Answered all questions quickly. I will buy from Nick again.

Nick is a fair guy, he will take care of you and if he cannot he will tell you who can. ps. wanted to say he will tell you where to go, LOL, but that didn't sound right :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheers, Hibiscusmile

I ordered a few mantids from nick and they came to me in a prompt and timely manner. I believe due to the unusually humid weather in texas right now a couple of the nymps i ordered died in transit. While this situation was completely out of his control he still wasted no time in correcting the situation. Very prompt, very friendly and very professional! Nick worked with me every step of the way, and I cant wait to do biz with him again! :D

Thanks Nick.

I have your 2 ooth P.ocellata

I can see eyes of young.

I wait hatch.

Bye

Ps: Contact me when you receveid my ooths ;)

Just received Gambian ooths from him today. Couldn't of been a better day. :) Packaging was simple.

Nick is a real great guy.

~Sparky

Latest posts