Nobody using the chat room?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Shorty, did u meet anyone there?

Tomorrow is wed, and if anyone wants to talk I will go in at 7:30 pm for a half hour, no one comes in I will leave at 8pm, this is just for mantis discussions. anyone game? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean 7:30 p.m. Real Time (Mountain Time, without that DST nonsense) or do you mean some foreign kind of Ohio time? Please let us know! I shall set my egg timer!
rolleyes.gif

Hey Shorty, did u meet anyone there?

Tomorrow is wed, and if anyone wants to talk I will go in at 7:30 pm for a half hour, no one comes in I will leave at 8pm, this is just for mantis discussions. anyone game? :p
Nope, no one showed up. At least not while I was in the chat room. I only waited for about fifteen minutes but I wasn't expecting anyone to show, especially since no one replied to the text.

I'll meet you, and whoever else cares to join us, in the chat room around 7:30 PM EST tomorrow. You do mean Eastern Standard Time, correct?

I will also be on tonight at 8:00 PM EST if anyone wants to chat. I'll stay in the room, even if I decide to leave my computer, so be patient if I don't reply immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, eastern standard time, good thing u told me, the day Yen did it, I was on my time not his and I missed it all:(

I have about 3 or 4 new customers today I told to come here and the chat tomorrow, we will see if we have newbies show up!

Whoops! For some reason I thought the chat was 8:00 PM tonight instead of 7:30. You guys only chatted for 30 minutes or did no one show up? I'll stay in the chat room if anyone else cares to join. Give me a min if I don't respond initially.

Haha! Mountain time is two hours behind Ohio, but because DST still operates, apparently, and AZ doesn't have it, we are the same as Pacific Time! Still, therew ere a few other major folks when I joined, so it wasn't wasted.

Anyone care to chat tonight? Meet in chat around 7:30 or 8:00 PM EST tonight (10/3) if you're up for it. :)