OctoberRainne

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mime454

Reaction score
Got my end of a trade from her. She was a great communicator, and everything we agreed to arrived alive.

Great seller, would do business with again.

just got in an ooth of oxy gracilis from her and it was very well packed :) always gets back to you in a timely manner :) will be buying from her again.

I purchase two pairs of budwings from Chelsea and they are doing great!! Her packing was very impressive as well!! All four mantises were in individual screened containers that I will reuse when some of my nymphs get older.

Thank you for this awesome transaction!!!!

Ray

www.rayduttonphotography.com

I just received a perfect package with boxer ooths and advices for the species.

Thank you again Chelsea for these lovely mantids !

Ordered 7 budwings from her and 6 of them came in absolutely perfect condition, with only one perishing during shipping.

The packing job was excellent. I would definatley recommend her.

Thanks again for my lil budwings :D

My mantis arrived all in great shape! 100% survived the trip. Well packaged with a heat pack. I wouldn't hesitate to get more little guys from her!

Bought some bud wing nymphs, package arrived with extras and all survived. Fantastic packing job with heat pack. Excellent value.

got my budwing nymphs today all of them survived and came greatly packed! she's a great person to talk to also... she answered all my questions...

Ordered again from Chelsea and again everyone arrived alive and healthy!! They are beautiful oxyopsis and budwings :) as always packed perfectly :)

Chelsea is very willing to answer all questions and make sure you know how to care for the different species.

Great transaction and I will always buy from her again!!

Latest posts