PS3 Online

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddvw123abc

Reaction score
Anybody play PS3 online? My PSN name is Zercker tell me here and add me. If someone wants to do one of those game share thing just lmk. Off to play Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Anybody play PS3 online? My PSN name is Zercker tell me here and add me. If someone wants to do one of those game share thing just lmk. Off to play Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Yeah, I'm on PSN. Call name is deathshead80 on there ;) Mostly play Call Of Duty World At War, awesome game B) .

I have COD5 also but cant seem to join up with people lol ill add you. have you bought and games off of Playstation Store?

I have COD5 also but cant seem to join up with people lol ill add you. have you bought and games off of Playstation Store?
LOL, you know I have been having the same problem here lately. Aweesom, hope to play some COD WAW with you. Nah, got alot of add ons for the games I got from it. My HDD is so full of ###### right now lol. I am upgrading my HDD shortly, so then I will beable to buy some games off the store.

I'm a gamer on PS3 to.

The name's stijnf40.

I mostly play COD5 and Need for speed shift.

I'm a tuner so NFS : shift is normal for me to game.

Greetings.

Stijn.

I have a PS3 but I never use it. I got using credit card points, mostly for a Blue Ray player. They don't have games I can't just play on X Box.

Latest posts