Put my website online today

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maybon

Reaction score
Don't know if you guys want to check it out or not. But I would love some constructive criticism on the website. It is only half finished and I am missing some information and I have not made the shop yet, page jumps and a pictures need to be added.

But is the information good or should I edit some stuff? If so what have I put up that is wrong or could be better?

Thanks in advance

The website is http://melbournemantids.com

Ah yeah, I haven't gotten around to adding stock yet as I don't have any it's not of importance. Got a few ooths hatching in under a month. So the shop will be working after that.

But this is an Australian store for the moment, at least until I work out what and if I can ship over seas + costs of that. :D

well prob is some of the ooths should cost less like the ministralis ooth being its most common species in australia but thats up to you!

Dam I forgot to get permission for any of my pictures on the site, so now I'll have to start over! What a pain in the butt, anyone willing to let me use some of their pictures, I will credit you with a caption in the picture if you haven't already put a watermark or equivalent on it.

Thanks

Well my pictures are mostly :poop: but you are welcome to them. Website is in my signature. Planning to take some more in the near future, as everyone is 2 molts past the newest one on the site now.

Looks good... appreciate the majuscula care sheet as that's the first one I've seen specifically for the species.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts