Reincarnation

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhhhhh, real animal wise i suppose dunno.

Made up animal then some kind of big insectoid cyborg thingy that just blasts everything to much :p

I shall come back as a sea cucumber. I shall be very proud that I am one and I shall thank the Divine Sea Cucumber that I was created in His image.

If I'm asked what I want to be if I am reincarnated, I shall say "a human," and all my sea cucumber friends will laugh and say "Eewh!"

Assuming I can't subsequently be human again, I want to be something higher on the food chain...like a flea. Fleas feed on humans! But I want to be a stupid flea that is immediately killed between the fingernails of a human so that I may reincarnate back into a human pest control operator ASAP that rarely deals with fleas but instead makes a living off going door to door selling costly fear to people with phobias, but later learns that he's no better than a stupid flea and is thus improved by it in the eyes of the Divine Sea Cucumber and all.

Oh, that was fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, this time I was reincarnated as an in-your-face, rouchy white guy. But the pimpin' and swaggin' is almost there. On the downside... my hair don't curl.

A bacteriophage virus. No predators and my prey bacteria will never be extinct, and most importantally I will be safe from humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Ivory Billed Woodpecker,

Living so deep in a swamp even scientist would have a hard time finding me. :D

Grant

Their story is a very sad one,

Some day, I would like to go up to arkansas to explore the swamps where they were last seen............

Grant

you know what, you're cruel! :angry:
I'm glad to see that you know yr Coleridge, Alex! :D And remember, with your new powers, you'd be able to reincarnate into another albatross. We Ancient Mariners, on the other hand are cursed to roam the world spreading news of the hypertrophic matrix (not to be confused with The Matrix Reloaded) until the end of time.

I'd be a Bowhead whale! What's not to like? I'd be somewhat intelligent, extremely long-lived, and I could explore the ocean depths of the arctic. Definitely a Bowhead whale or a man eating tiger.

Latest posts