Reptile super show los angeles coming up!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duh, and or hello!!!!

yay capitalism.

The fact is, though, that something is worth whatever someone will pay for it. So if you are the sole supplier of something in high demand you can charge whatever as long as you sell your stock, or dont mind sitting on it till the right buyer shows up

i dont like how much peeps pay for stuff at certain places

it's like the peeps at the convention take advantage of the fact that other peeps dont know how much something is truely worth...
I think it helps the insect in the long run. Someone is more likely to take really good care of a 75.00 orchid, than a 5.00 mantis.

THIS IS A CALLOUT FOR ANY KID WHO BOUGHT 3 ORCHID MANTIDS AT THE SAN DIEGO REPTILE SHOW!!! PLEASE ANSWER :D

It's in 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!

i rather not go. if i do i would want something i wont be able to get due to space. (chameleon)

I had to stop keeping reptiles, but that's when I found the joy of mantids. I might try a thumbnail frog, but very unlikely. I will use all of my concentration and self discipline (not much) to try and not buy something other than a mantis. Plus, I only get 50$ spending money from my parents. :(

I had to stop keeping reptiles, but that's when I found the joy of mantids. I might try a thumbnail frog, but very unlikely. I will use all of my concentration and self discipline (not much) to try and not buy something other than a mantis. Plus, I only get 50$ spending money from my parents. :(
Can't get too far with only $50. You'll use about 25% of it just paying to get in. Be sure to print your dollar off coupon to save $1 off admission.

Latest posts