research on brunneria borealis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve recently been researching on this species and would like some more tips on things like care and other facts.
I've only owned one Brunnera borealis adult so I'm not super experienced. She did fine at room temp in a 5x8 mesh and being misted daily. I also misted a paper towel (frequently changed to prevent mold) as well to help keep humidity. From what I've heard, these guys do like to be kept a little warmer at say 80F as opposed to my 70F, but they'd be fine either way. It's the humidity you wanna keep high-ish.

I've only owned one Brunnera borealis adult so I'm not super experienced. She did fine at room temp in a 5x8 mesh and being misted daily. I also misted a paper towel (frequently changed to prevent mold) as well to help keep humidity. From what I've heard, these guys do like to be kept a little warmer at say 80F as opposed to my 70F, but they'd be fine either way. It's the humidity you wanna keep high-ish.
thank you so much!

Latest posts