rs4guy

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melano

Reaction score
I received 2 ghost's ooths well packed and protected from cold weather. Josh is very reactive.

Thank you again :)

Malik

I received a few mantids from Josh on a trade. Man, they were packaged expertly and still warm after 4 days. All nymphs arrived alive, warm, and fat! He also shipped out right away and was great at getting back to me.

Super Happy with my transaction with Josh. Thanks bud!

Got a male ghost from rs4guy.

Mantis was well and alive, thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh is great to do business with. He responds quickly to any questions, got the package out when he said he would and it was very well packed. The heat pack lasted the whole two days it took for the package to arrive and the ooths were secure and snug in the package. I highly recommend him.

Ditto what Ramona said: Josh is great to do business with. He responds quickly to any questions, got the package out when he said he would and it was very well packed. The heat pack lasted the whole two days it took for the package to arrive and the ooths were secure and snug in the package. I highly recommend him.

I got a heck of a deal!

I needed for him to wait while I could see if I could get the money together, arranging to do chores for my parents, and memorize KJV Bible verses, and Josh was good enough to allow me this, holding them for me. That meant a lot to me. Plus, the all arrived in good health, with chipper smiles on their "faces" when my brother opened the box, delighted to once again bear witness to the light of day after their two-day, dark voyage.

His communication to me prior to shipment was timely, accurate, kind, and assuring to me. He is a fine fellow to deal with, and I would recommend him to anyone. He also tossed in a bountiful, bubbly Blue Flash ootheca, gratis. That was nice.

Bought two blue flash ooths from him. Very quick response and shipping. Packed well and arrived in great condition. Thanks Josh!

Latest posts