Science Fair Experiment

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could make a post and make it public, and shareable.

But perhaps they'd rather not invite attention to their superstar daughter. Academic or otherwise. 🤔
Ya, maybe. I can't believe I never thought of that!

Lol :)  

- MantisGirl13

Make waves! Get your name out there. Maybe an entomology professor at a great college will notice you, and remember you in the future.

There's college scholarship money out there. Make yourself a candidate.

👊😎

@MantisGirl13 i am so happy you came up with this solution. 

I did mean that maybe hysteresis could park it for you somewhere (he sounds like the perfect guy for computer stuff!!) where it would have a comments facility that you could access. However doing it through your parents FB is just ideal. 

They will have to join some mantis groups on FB, all they need to do is just search "mantis" amongst FB groups and theyll find a few there to post a link to your amazing pdf.

I totally agree with @hysteresis you need to make your work visible as it deserves all the positive attention it can get. Best wishes with it 😊

Id still love to post a link for you on those I am a member of but its not possible to post a pdf from ones file. It needs to live somewhere on the net and be linked to. 

Well, I do have a forums share section in my dropbox. Id be happy to host it there.

But as I said, you can create a free dropbox and host it there yourself.

I'll ask my parents if they can do it, but if they can't I might take you up on that offer.

- MantisGirl13
I'm in the mantis keepers facebook page and it's the largest mantis group on FB as far as I know (almost 10,000 members) and it is very active.  Let me know if you want me to do it.  Your parents are smart keeping you off facebook (and hopefully most social media) at your age.  Fantastic job on the project, btw.  I feel confident saying you are the pride and joy of this forum.  🙂

I'm in the mantis keepers facebook page and it's the largest mantis group on FB as far as I know (almost 10,000 members) and it is very active.  Let me know if you want me to do it.  Your parents are smart keeping you off facebook (and hopefully most social media) at your age.  Fantastic job on the project, btw.  I feel confident saying you are the pride and joy of this forum.  🙂
Ya, I'm kind of glad I don't have social media right now! 

Thanks! That means a lot to me.

- MantisGirl13

I'm so impressed :)   I homeschooled two of my four children ( Now Grown) and am now homeschooling my grandchildren.  

I truly had no Idea of your age until I read this and I do agree you're the pride of the forum. The information you presented was so concise and well presented.

Great job your parents must be so proud of you!

I'm so impressed :)   I homeschooled two of my four children ( Now Grown) and am now homeschooling my grandchildren.  

I truly had no Idea of your age until I read this and I do agree you're the pride of the forum. The information you presented was so concise and well presented.

Great job your parents must be so proud of you!
Thank you! I love school, especially math and science, and I love being homeschooled. I eventually want to be an entomologist. I love science because I love learning about God's creation and in science there is always  more to learn. 

- MantisGirl13

Latest posts