Smells like fish and tastes like chicken.....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patrickfraser

Reaction score
Passing the marina on my way to work today...

DSCN4096.jpg

I looked down at the rocks and saw something. (do you see what I see)

DSCN4091.jpg

At closer inspection...(zoomed in)

DSCN4092.jpg

These crabs are having a smorgasbord of sea bird. I don't think he's gonna make it. :(

DSCN4093.jpg

DSCN4094.jpg

DSCN4095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought you were talking about that tampon looking thing. Then I scrolled down and saw the bird.

What kind of crabs are those? Can you eat them.

I skate down that same path! its really nice and a lot of people dont know about it.

Why would you want to?
Crab is good. King crab. Opilio crab. Crab soup. Crab kabob. Crab sandwich. Crab salad. Crab casseroles. Baked crab. Steamed crab. Fried crab. Grilled crab. Crab boil. Microwaved crab. Crab on a stick. Crab on the sidewalk. Crab in the park. Stolen crab. Crab with vodka. Free range crab. Caged up crab. Missing crab you see on the back of a milk carton. There good man.

Crab is good. King crab. Opilio crab. Crab soup. Crab kabob. Crab sandwich. Crab salad. Crab casseroles. Baked crab. Steamed crab. Fried crab. Grilled crab. Crab boil. Microwaved crab. Crab on a stick. Crab on the sidewalk. Crab in the park. Stolen crab. Crab with vodka. Free range crab. Caged up crab. Missing crab you see on the back of a milk carton. There good man.
Dead bird eating crab?

I don't think you want to know what the crab you do eat are filling up on then, they're bottom feeders, which means dead food and rotting flesh, so put more lemon and butter on next time you go to Red lobster! Haha... :pinch: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you want to know what the crab you do eat are filling up on then, they're bottom feeders, which means dead food and rotting flesh, so put more lemon and butter on next time you go to Red lobster! Haha... :pinch: :D
I don't eat anything that lives in water. I just don't like the taste.

gotta go gather goo! or count me in! crab icecream, crab ragoon, just plain old crab with butter, crab hiding inside chicken, crab hiding inside lobster, more crabs!

Latest posts