The Man Who Had it All

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d17oug18

Reaction score
Well, I went on vacation for a week and i came back with everything dead.(california is where i live) Dont mean the mantis' but i do mean my feeders. =( had about 30 FF cultures, housefly cultures, and a cricket bin for breeding.

Heres what apparently happened... There was ONE day of extreme heat(I keep my stuff by the outside wall) which killed the FF cultures, the houseflies died because the heat turned the medium to cement, and the crickets eggs hatched and instead of the food i left they ate there own babies lol. I am so SOL for the few mantis i do keep lol.

I gotta start over AGAIN! for the 3rd time lol i moved my room around so my mantis bookshelf is on the inner walls. Man my mantis are gonna die for sure! well i figured this would be the only place people would care to read this. My customer base is going to go down the crapper as well =P im still hopeful I lost it all once before from mother natures extreme summer heat, and came back again. =D No one has to reply just wanted to update on whats happening the past few days =/

All of my female ant mantises died. For some reason just the females, I was disapointed because I wanted to breed them. I think it had to do something with the cold weather.

Sorry about your loss of feeders, what a bummer. I hope you can rescue the mantids somehow.

Wyethia

sorry to hear the bad news. I hope that with some overnight shipping you can replace some.

Harry

Latest posts