The Mantis Parable - NOW AVAILABLE!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaub

Reaction score
mantiswide.jpg

Hey Mantis Friends!

A few months ago several of you contacted me regarding my award-winning animated short film The Mantis Parable wanting to know where and how you could see it. Well, The Mantis Parable is now available for viewing on iTunes and for purchase on Special Edition DVD!

During the past year The Mantis Parable has screened in more than 50 festivals around the world, won 15 top festival awards, and qualified TWICE for Academy Award consideration in the Best Animated Short Film category. Take a look at the Intro to the film (for free of course) at www.themantisparable.com. THEN to see the entire 8-minute short you can watch it on iTunes or purchase the Special Edition DVD. Both links are clearly indicated on the official film homepage at www.themantisparable.com.

Enjoy the film! :)

Thanks Samzo!

You guys might also be interested in some of the "making-of" materials available on the website. In particular, the 'Frolicking Mantises" and "The Mantis Animation Rig" videos available in the making of section (http://www.themantisparable.com/makingofmantis.htm).

Of course, there are 17 "making-of" featurettes on the DVD as well.

Enjoy! And thanks for the comments! :)

So cool!

I was away from here for awhile, and glad to see TMP is out!

Gotta check it out... !

Latest posts