The Nerve of Some People!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, seems Garret wasn't thrilled with our response and wrote us an eloquent reply:

"What ever b####

Sent from my iPod"

(Obviously, I covered his use of profanity, per the site rules...but let's just say he was comparing me to a female dog.)

I'm not entirely sure that this is the same as the "Gun Dog" person. Unless Elizabeth, Colorado is where their breeding facility is located and they do not, in fact, live there.

So, this wasn't "Steve"...is Garrett Steve's son? I wonder how dear old Dad would feel about his son trolling people to give him free stuff? I imagine "Pop" probably built up his dog breeding/training business with blood, sweat & tears, so...it would make me "a might twitchy" if I found out one of my kids was doing that to someone! *wicked grin*

Seems like you know who this person is, so I take back my previous post as I was in hot temper mode

when I wrote it ;)

If the house # is 5951, then it's 100% the Brittany breeder's residence. Elizabeth is just where they house and train their dogs, which is only 30-40 minutes away.

Business Name: Steve Chang

Address:

5951 Tom Ct

Highlands Ranch , CO 80130

United States

Phone: 303 549 5168

Email: [email protected]

Anyways, I would send Steve an email about this if the residential address matches the one you got from Garrett. It's a small world, and Garrett needs to learn his lesson.

LOL...you were reading my mind there! I did actually send an email to the person listed on the Gun Dog site...asking if they know a "Garrett Change"...because honestly, if it were one of MY kids (I have three teenagers myself), I would want to know what they were up to so I could bust their bottom about it! That's just not right and I'm sure Dear old Dad would agree with me!

most people live what they learn, or the apple does not fall from the tree!

But this does not always fall true, and I would not post someones address and phone number here. Please edit that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
That information is public domain and was listed/advertised by Steve at

http://www.petbreede...al/profile/1817

and on his website.

So I don't think we need to edit that out, which is no different than if I repost what's under the MantisPlace.com's contact info

MantisPlace.com

3489 Vandemark Road

Litchfield, Ohio 44253

Anyways, an email to Steve is appropriate considering Garrett's latest email.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is old but ill post anyway. 

This is why i wont be a breeder i think some its about the money. Im sprry it should be about getting the pet a good home. Not about money. And yes i get its somw peoples income. Ans sorry its that way. But some of the prices ive seen for mantis im sorry to me its stupid. Ive gotten like a few and drained a ton of money. Its just to me some of the prices are redicous. 

I woulsny breed anyway i dont trust people easily and woulsnt trust someome with any even an ooth if your not my friend for awhile. Not to mebtion while i understand others i would never sell an animal for money.

And giving aomeones address is very dangerous and not cool at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts