Things that annoy you

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanteEdgar

Reaction score
Here you can tell everybody about the things that is annoying you more than anything else.

Example: I just hate it when someone call me at late nights and just want to sell me stuff.

When people keep on e-mailing you all day long thinking it will make you respond faster. When this happens, I delay my response. :p

Also, perfectionists get on my nerves. <_<

Hot girls that think their farts smell like flowers, that I should worship the ground they walk on, and feel entitled to loudly expressing every ignorant thought that comes into their pretty little heads. Also, poor customer service really grinds my gears. I use to be a general manager at a pizza shop and I took a lot of grief with a smile. Even if employees don't like what I have to say about their quality of service, I expect them to be professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
- You go to church?

- No, I'm an atheist.

- What? You go to heck, you go to heck and you die!

most annoying- control freak parents, always interfere in decision making and left me hold full responsibility for "their" "on-behalf of" decisions, local police, they are just like a hybrid of bandit and terrorist, always looking for excuses and trouble to make me "bribe" them, corrupted axx-hxxe

When my friend call me and want to hang out and when I ask if they're at home they just say: "no, I'm at a friends place and I can't walk home because it's more than 1km, come pick me up"

And then after like an hour they have to go home... What, am I some frickin' taxi?

People who call u and want to ask something but hem haw around it

Politicians

Flies that don't hatch!

Flies that hatch and run away!

Myself when I eat too much!

When someone sells me foam on a stick :wacko:

When someone starts a post I can't stop writing on and getting no one fed in the Bugatorium... :lol:

When u hire help and then wonder if they are from the competion! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
"When someone starts a post I can't stop writing on and getting no one fed in the Bugatorium... "

Haha... look at your posts. Your bugs are starving right now.

Latest posts