Very hungry Aeruginosa Adult Video

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool video have you got any more of this species? The green variety adults are very pretty.

i have only this one .i had the chance to get two of these but money ran out.

yes the green are pretty, :)

This is one species that sure loves to eat. I've also found there is some interesting color variation (green, pink, orange) in nymphs, some of which carries over into adults. I'll try to get some photos posted.

I should have nymphs available within 3 months or so. One adult female fattening up, one sub female, and 4 adult males.

This is one species that sure loves to eat. I've also found there is some interesting color variation (green, pink, orange) in nymphs, some of which carries over into adults. I'll try to get some photos posted.

I should have nymphs available within 3 months or so. One adult female fattening up, one sub female, and 4 adult males.
put me on the list lol!! i deffo want some of these

we can do a trade or i can buy them (i should have $$ this time lol)

damn.. wish i could get some of those..

i really love this sp, ,active,hungry and fast :)

Latest posts