WHO wants to be RANDOM???!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Blue Monkey couldn't have stolen your waffles? He's been with Patrickfraser helping him write cool little inspiring poems/jingles... :D

Impossible! evelyn pineweed scotchwoman was assassinated by my ischnomantis gigas while exploding on a hole punch! It must have been... wait, it couldn't have...no! this is impossible...no!...not...I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD!...YEKNOM EULB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try to find out who that is. I bet you know. :lol:

guys, i think i just got married to:

lens14998591_1288746941travelocity-gnome.jpg

but idk because my memory got wiped by:

41575_133301980036917_7416_n.jpg

bringing up this thread again....

WATCH OUT FOR MY FLYING PLATAPUS EATING A POTATO

do you like your potato to be squished under the new years eve moon-thing?

the ceiling's the floor and the wall ate your face.

your mom is a tree under the garage.

Breaking News!

TAPE ROLLS ASSASSINATE WINDOW AFTER FISH TANK RALLY IN BROWNIE
Citizens of Potatoland were shocked yesterday after the carpet society held a fish tank rally in the county brownie. the blue monkey window was folded into a banana and killed by violin case tape rolls. this incident is the latest in a chain of attacks by this group, according to the table department. "Tape roll attacks have increased by an estimated 72% since the greenhouse llama fell into a debt cabinet," says Hyteniarisian Boocalysysytway, the spoon pot's official granite. "We have had a total of 43.8 total incidents in the last 2 days, and 89% were allegedly devoid of mouse hair". The general public is very concerned, as sea cucumber tomatos have not been green since 1980. the ceiling fan is doing all that it can to jump over a speaker, but it is unknown if the garage has trees.

-Sitnam4yzarc, associated closet

Now for a look at your Weather:

tonight will be partly to mostly sunny, with the sun having a big old grin on her cheeks (ALL her cheeks)

the moon will vomit up scriptodust and gremlins will wander about, belting out their monotone mating calls

gremlin spermetaphores can travel at speeds of over 60 mph, so beware of these large projectiles throughout your midnight commute

the potato apocalypse will temporarily pause because tomorrow morning the moon will have to renew his contraceptive prescription, and when the daylight comes adam Levine will be on his own, so tonight he may hold you so close

do not panic, as this is normal in the cycle of the rainbow turtle's return to the skypecloudicon galaxy

the toaster galaxy will be at its closest point to earth today, so more nyan cats may be noticed in the atmosphere later at Z:OH PM, as the galaxy will be only 1/700 of a rainbow year (a rainbow year is the amount of space a rainbow covers in a year, equivalent to 3,000,080,776 light years) away from us instead of 1/30 of a rainbow year

the GHAINESPT will be hosting its 365timesayearannual rain dance tomorrow gninrom at BQ_SF:45.7777777 so beware of the illuminati

and that was sports for ya! be sure to wear plenty of oxygen gas repellant tomorrowday evenernoon ;)

Now let's see what's going on in entertainment!

Dady Mama released her new album "A Table Ate My Face" yesterday, and has over -43,000 sales in less than less than -24 hours per second. Her fan club, The horse wranglers, flew an empire state building for 3 minutes, causing a USB outlet riot in the streets of PVC pipes. many clocks jumped under potatoes.

The new movie Alpaca Justice, directed by Yo Yo Face, is going to be released in the underworld tonight. over 3 rainbow unicorns flew to mars to die. the national safety commission is currently investigating the cause of the glue stick flying over brooklyn.

TNT has announced their new show "Bombs", a much anticipated sequel to the 1960's romantic opera "Evil Mama Hipocritical Amazonian Pigmy Hippopotami". it has -6 star ratings on 42 planets, a new record for the world's largest salamander.

and now back to you for the potato forecast!

currently the EYE of the potato hurricane tornado is overhead the mushroom kingdom

when turtles and koopa troopas don't know how to use adjective agreement, the relative pronoun jumps into a portable toilet so its motherly figure can enjoy a delicious fried battery snack, usually with peanut butter flavored milk

since the potatoes look like sparkly fairies, they are unsafe to eat unless you are despairing about your life and want to die

death spoke to the dish and so instead of running with a spoon, it jogged with a fork

meanwhile, the defecate for the starving flamingoes of eatingbonsaitreesisabadidealand race has been postponed to last week due to the fact that pi is an irrational number

the ancient greeks never existed, the skeeg made them up so the pelicans could have legal representation in a court of illegal activity

that is all

or is it?? the time is currently fiftyseven-seventyfour:HOWDOYOUPOOP o'clock :p

Latest posts