WOW, im finally back

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d17oug18

Reaction score
Well, it feels like years, which it might be, sense i was talking around here like everyday =) i have had a full time job and a mantis breeder. My site is everywhere but i just haven't had time to keep up with it. I have a lot of local customers and petstores that buy my mantis' and my cultures. They buy my cultures at around 10-25 at a time and its been WAY to busy to do the online thing. But things have slowed down enough, i feel, to do it again. SO here i am and i will try to save some mantis to sell to this community sense you guys helped me start up in the first place ^_^ As of yet, all i can sell are my feeders and cups. PM or Email to find out my info. I think i saw my breeder section somewhere lol Its all good... i think lol.

P.S.

I Still want unicorn boxers and wide arm mantises, these species faded off the whole planet lol NO ONE sells them at all anymore!!! Cant a man get an ooth or something =P

welcome back.

I also agree that a lot of mantids kind of fell off the planet here in the US. I hope that come spring that maybe some people who have friends across the pond can import a few for us to get into.

Harry

thanks, i worked for months on that site, it still isnt even finished yet! lol i just never thought it needed finishing sense i was getting business with the way it was =P

Yeah, web design can be tricky! I'm actually taking a web coding class, and it starts in an hour and 15 minutes! I better get going. lol

nice to meet you doug. you are very local to me so im sure i will be bugging you soon. checked out your site, but if you have stuff available that hasnt been updated on the site i would love to know.

welcome back

Latest posts