Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yen Sent me violin nymphs, Which made it all the way from Texas to british columbia!!!!

He also included a free chinese ootheca.

Thanks a million Yen

I received my nymphs from Yen today.

Great packaging, great communication, and a very nice person to deal with. Shipping was very quick, and the mantids arrived in great condition.

I will look forward to future purchases with Yen.

Thanks a bunch,

Lemmiwinks

As usual my Asian brother from another mother delivered.

Received our P.Paradoxa nymphs, free Chinese ooths and fruit fly culture from Yen. All in good condition from Texas to Singapore!

Once again i have done another trade with yen. His love for this hobby can not be beaten! If you have not bought a mantis from yen, then you are missing out! He's just a great guy overall! Everthing came in graet shape! I'm very happy with this transaction! I will be doing bussiness with him again real soon! :) Thanks again yen! :)

Paul

Once again, the man, the myth, the legend, Yen Saw, has done it again. Great mantises, great shipping, great communication, great prices. You've heard it all before, I know. Thanks again Yen.

Bought mantids from Yen. He even included some extras which are much appreciated. Thanks again Yen.

I have ordered a couple times with Yen. The mantises were great! the packaging was wonderful and he was prompt on his e-mails. His prices were great too. I plan to purchase mantises from him in the future.

HEllo All,

I recently ordered some nymphs from Yen and I could not be any happier.

Definately the greatest out there.

thanks

francisco

HI everyone,

I ordered 2 ooths from yen to an absolutly good price.he send me 3 in best quality.will trade again with him,very friendly person.

regards

great packing, great communication. Mantis all arrived on time and alive, at the exact species he described at the correct age. A+ Thanks.

Got my gongylus and Sibylla nymphs from Yen today. All arrived safe and sound with an extra nymph in each container.

I look forward to doing buisness with you again Yen :)

Once again my friend yen has come through for me! He sent me some wonderful nymphs today! What a great way to start the new year. Me and my new babys are having some drinks together! :wacko: Here's to yen!!!

I wil be doing bussiness with him again real soon! :)

Paul

Kind of a late feedback but wanted to say did a recent transaction with yen and obtained two Violin mantids and a few malaysian shield mantids and both the violins molted from l2-l3 and lost most of the shields but one male L6 but its a pleasure doing business with him as always!

everything arrived alive, and looking good . then I found another container. A freebie! Thanks, the little guy is very spunky

Few days late but recieved a Brunneria borealis ootheca from Yen two days ago won it in the Guess the weight contest really great of Yen to be doing a contest hope you do more in the future.

Thanks,

Tommy

Received some mantids today from Yen, and as usual am highly pleased. I could tell he took great pains to pack the parcel to withstand the frigid temperatures, and all the nymphs arrived alive and fine... plus some bonus free nymphs. Always a pleasure to order from Yen. Thanks again, Yen! :D

Becky Heacox

I just received some awsome nymphs from yen. Once again he came through for me. His packing is flawless, and the mantids are in great health. I will be doing bussiness with him again! Thanks yen, you the man! :)

Paul

Took advantage of some free feeder roaches Yen was offering the other day. My wife's reptiles are quite happy...and full!

Free is a VERY good price!

Thanks Yen!

Received three ooths from Yen today. Packaging was excellent and everything was great as always.

I ordered 5 Ghost Mantids from Yen because I had read such raving reviews-not only were the prices HALF of what everyone else charges, the 5 that I hard ordered arrived in immaculate condition.

To re-iterate:

1 : HALF the price most breeders charge

2: Nyphs arrived in indeal cinditu9j\

3: Freebies!

There is NO reason not to buy from Yen again qnd again

Latest posts