Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As many have said before, the packaging is very impressive. All four of my lobatas were active little boogers.

I ordered a couple of Idolos from Yen. This is what the box arrived looking like:

3800063_orig.jpg

Which about gave me a heart attack, but thanks to his absolutely excellent care in packing, everyone inside was safe and sound, including an extra idolo and a freebie D. lobata, who is adorable and also safe and sound.

4333350_orig.jpg

They're now awaiting their new Exoterra. Yen, thanks so much, you are awesome.

Yen is simply the best of the best! Made me a offer I couldn't refuse(not like the Mafia either :D ) and then when I got the package and opened it I soon realized full tilt that his generosity is 2nd to none which is all I will say! Can't wait till I get the chance to repay the kindness.

Just got some very healthy Idolomantis from Yen yesterday. Overnight shipping right on time, Very well packed. Excellent communication. Personaly I will ONLY buy from Yen. Never a worry and he really cares about them. A true Gem in the Mantis world.

Yet another great package from Yen

Always packed well , he is a definate gem to have I'n this hobby ! A pleasure to work with!

Thanks Yen!

Just recieved another package from Yen ( My Birthday gift to me). The little ones were happy, healthy and packed well. Thanks Kevin

Yen made my day as he has several times before. My order was packed so well and perfect in every way. Two days from Texas to me in SoCal with all the contents in perfect health and more in number than I ordered as always. This man is a true gift to the rest of us who know him and share in his generosity and knowledge. May God bless Yen Saw. I love my new Aussie Giants, D. lobata nymphs, and the Idolo L-4/5.

Thanks Yen

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent me an idolo neatly packed up, active and healthy! The care of the packing is obvious, and the cups the mantises were shipped in didn't budge at all. He is quick to respond, and an all around great and trustworthy guy. He even threw in a free nymph! Thank you, Yen!

Yen is all aces in my book. Second time dealing with Yen since being on the forum (about a year now) - he is 2 for 2 - transaction couldn't be smoother; like clockwork. He has promptly replied to countless emails and always guides me in the right direction - half of my questions have nothing to do with him or his post and he still takes the time to give me thoughtful, honest and great advice. Unquestionably one of if not the best person to conduct business with and moreover, the best to consult with and seek guidance from.

A+ transaction

A+ items

A+ experience

Thank you.

Michael

I received my book today (great photos) it's going to take my wife some time to translate if she doesn't kill me first :) but once again

Thanks a bunch Yen ;) very pleased !!!

Yen is wonderful to work with. I give him a 15 out of 10 score just for sheer extra awesomeness! My order arrived fast and safe... AND he threw in an extra Idolo! What a guy! Thanks again Yen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a nice trade going with Yen, It is 84F here today and I was really happy he did not have heat pack inside, cause u can never tell what Ohio weather will be one day to the next. All are alive and kicking!

Got my 2 books today...awesome so far...you can tell how good and detailed the book is...just wish I could read it LoL

But Yen as always flawless service.

Yen is wonderful! I just received my order this morning of wide-arms and they were packaged perfectly and there was also a surprise idolomantis in there! Yen was great to work with and answered all of my questions and was easy to get ahold of.

Latest posts