MikhailsDinos

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded some fruit flies supplies and cultures, they're all healthy and producing like mad! just what i need the most, Thanks a lot Mikhails.

What can I say? I feel like I robbed Mikhail!!

I sent him 6 of my Peruvian nymphs in a trade for a Yersiniops ooth. He sent me 3 ooths rather then just the one I expected. To add to the surprise, he also included a pair of mated females!!! Outstanding!

This hobby needs more breeders like Mikhail!

i bought 1000grams of masa and we also swapped ooths.great communication and fast shipping..hes a nice guy to do business with.2 thumbs up.

ok 1 of the ooths hatched with lots of nympths..he sent me 2 x Acromantis formosana ooths..wooo this spcies looks cool.thanks buddie,.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just traded for a Giant Shield ooth. It arrived in so much padding, I think the bozos in the mail room could have jumped on the box and the ooth would have been undamaged. Well packed indeed!! The ooth looks fantastic and I can not wait for the nymphs to pop out. Yet another wonderful trade with Mikhail. Thanks again my friend!!!

Update: 8 June 08, The ooth just started hatching out today! There are so many nymphs that I can't begin to count them!

Just received two mantids from him. They arrived safe and sound and were packed well. They price was right too even though I feel I stole them! Thanks.

I got 500 flies from him. Well packed and fast shipping. The flies hatched out much bigger than commonly found in the wild....

Ordered several nymphs, first shipment got a too hot and they were packaged together which was, let's just say, not good. However Mikhail quickly responded and reshipped at not extra charge.

Second shipment was great, individually packed, all survived, can't complain. I believe a lesson was learned and I don't hold it against him. Would reorder. Thanks Mikhail!

Received my end of a trade from Mikhail. I was very impressed the poor things were two days late but not one dead loss they were all healthy and active. They were thirsty and hungry but they would of never made it if they were not shipped as well as they were. I would not hesitate to do business again. A+++++++++

Wow! I ordered a lot of nymphs and they were so well packed and lovingly cared for before they came into my care that there were no losses whatsoever. All of them were spry and healthy. The order was shipped very quickly and he was wonderful to do business with. I would happily do another purchase in the future, I recommend Mikhail with the highest esteem.

Ordered 10 coralina nymphs from Mikhail's. I recieved 20 Carolina nymphs!!! Unfortunately 4 past on the way but I can not complain as I still have more then I asked for. Oh and to top it all off he sent a pair of African twig mantis. They were definitely the icing on the cake for me :) thanks once again Mikhail's

Will more then likely be doing business with him again, and I recommend him as he did I good job shipping

I ordered a Popa spurca ooth and I got a nice plump one sent to me packaged very well AND to my surprise a bonus Miomantis biotata ooth! I will be looking for Mikhail's sales again in the near future. Thank you!

Wonderful parcel which took almost a week to arrive due to no fault from Mikhails. Everything made it in great condition and as always there is surprise addition to the trade. Thanks for everything!

Latest posts