MikhailsDinos

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received some violins today. Fast shipment..packed excellent ! Thank you for the extra ; ) Would definitely do business again !

Received my package a few days ago. I got a pre sub violin pair. female came and she couldn't stand up. She couldn't climb and couldn't walk. so i carefully placed her upside down on some sticks. Shes been hanging with her arms stretched out and it doesn't look good at all. The male is perfectly fine.

Package came perfectly and was packed with foam. After reading all these reviews it shows to me that the female wasn't his intentions and i 100% would buy from him again!

He hasn't been online to read what happened to the female but hopefully he can help my out!

(i will update on what happens) 

Update: 

I emailed him and hes going to send me a replacement next year after the holidays (so shipping will be fine) for just the cost of shipping. Glad to have this amazing breeder in this community and I 10000% recommend buying mantises from him.

Last edited by a moderator: