• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Creobroter elongata adult male and 2 Ephestiasula pictipes males/single!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don L.

Reaction score
I have a strong, young, healhty, and most-interested terrific young male Creobroter elongata who is recently widowed, but as he is very alert, has a good appetite, and is an experienced mater. He needs a new home with a new mate. Anyone want him for free/pay only to ship? He

is also quite fertile, as all of his ooths have hatched out well! Then there are the two so-cool Pruple Boxer Mantis males that would very much like to meet a female Boxer Mants. They both live together, and make interesting forearm displays at one another, but I bet they'd rather "signal" to females that they are most interested. Give them a try, and see what happens with your mantis collection! I would keep all of these as specimens, but would rather see them happily received in new collections with females of their own, ready to make big changes!

PM me if interested.

Latest posts