Help :,)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strwbkitti

Reaction score
I’ve had my mantis for a good while now, I’ve had her since she was young she’s a little orchid mantis but recently she’s been acting really weird I’ll show the videos of her, I need help understanding why she is acting like this? A missmolt maybe? And how can I help with that? My instagram is @Strwbkitti (I can’t show videos on here) so please if anyone knows how to help message me on there :))

my instagram is littlegreenmantis, maybe i could help! i kept an orchid a while ago, unfortunately i cant go on insta right now because im at school

Last edited:
my instagram is littlegreenmantis, maybe i could help! i kept an orchid a while ago, unfortunately i cant go on insta right now because im at school
I followed your Instagram SO FAST! Lol. I’m not comfortable posting my user on here but my name is Jen (Jenna) so I’ll let ya do the FBI work on your part ;)

Strwb, I’ve sent you a dm if you’d like to share the videos with me I’ll see if u can help!

Latest posts