Chase (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
Chase sent me 3 very nice looking carolina mantids for just the price of shipping. It really does not get better than this! His packing was great, and so was his communication. The mantids came right on time. I will be doing bussiness with him in the future, A+++ :) .

Thank-you!

Paul

Just got my package from Chase all 7 Creobroter gemmatus adults and subadults made it here fine no mismolts or deaths they all are alert and healthy.

I got two ooths from Chase today, not only very well packed, but with the date on which they were laid included. I look forward to working with him again.

100309: First ooth hatched! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
received my ooths from a trade today, well packaged and labeled with the dates they where laid, great guy, recommended

Made a trade with Chase, and in addition to the ooth I traded for, he also sent 3 extra nymphs. All arrived alive and ooth looks good. Communication, packing, shipping, and trade arrangements all went well. I'm happy with our deal and look forward to doing more business with Chase in the future.

Becky Heacox

Update: The ooth hatched last night, yielding about 25 cute little nymphs. Thanks again, Chase! :D

just a quick update one of the ooths chase sent me hatched today, great hatch rate the other was laid later and should hatch soon. thanks chase

Traded nymphs with Chase and everything went as agreed. Aggressive species was individually packed for the trip. All 10 arrived alive. Would like to work with him again!

Thanks! :D

Got my end of the trade today. I knew he was completely trustworthy, so I sent my end first (he needed a heat pack) and he sent his once he got the heat pack. The ooth looks excellent and I can't wait for it to hatch. I'll probably be putting some live specimens (when they are older) on display at the museum. :D

Chase is an experienced hand at shipping ooths, nymphs and adults by now so I wasn't surprised to find that the five adult Rhombodera sp that he gave (as in gave) me were perfectly packed. Actually, perfectly+ packed. They arrived in Yuma last Thursday after a two day trip, but in my excitement, I gave Chase the wrong PO box number and didn't correct my mistake until this morning, but all five, although a bit bad tempered, were fit and hungry and all have taken a roach or two. I failed to mate this species the last time I tried. Now I have a good incentive to try harder this time!

Thanks, Chase! Guess who gets the first ooth!

Another well packed box of nymphs from Chase, including ten very happy looking gongies. Over the past year, Chase has become one of my favorite people to do business with.

Received a well packed ooth from friend Chase today. I recently posted a note about Priority mail. Well, this is how it can go wrong. Chase's package was sent by Priority, 1 Click, but since we communicate by PM, there was no Email addy by which I could be contacted. The parcel arrived on Sat 0501, and instead of delivering it to my door (I live in a "gated community!" :D ) it was delivered to the office, even though there was no one to sign for it. The mail carrier, who must have been eager to start his weekend, failed to leave a pickup slip in my mailbox, so the ooth has sat in the office for eight days.
sad.gif
I shall give it extra TLC.

Edit 052610: And despite all that, I got a really nice hatch from the ooth today! Thanx, Chase!
biggrin.gif

I got 12 mantids in 12 containers from Chase today. Due to another mixup -- no fault of Chase -- they were delivered to my door (instead of P.O. box) after 6 hours in the P.O. van. Ambient temp was 103F. Probe temp in a pot was 110F, but they are all alive and one even molted! Cheers, Chase!

was supose to get a ooth from chase let me explaine :) I had sent Pms to him 2 min after his post for the barks but by the time he got back from camping he had sold them all he later pmd me saying he was sorry and he would send an ooth , I thought Cool :) , I got a pm a few days later telling me to look out for a box on its way so i was thinking Ok great this guy sent the ooth well I got home today not only was thre a ooth there were a bunch on barks in a well made container all nice and natural looking they were in , well thats not all 2 odontomantis sub adults,some carolinas and what tops it off 2 bolivari nymphs about L/4 I must say this was very unexpected , this guy is great he didnt have to do any of this but he did I just wanna say thank you and great packing also I would buy anything chase is working with in the future thanks alot ... I hope I can do the same ...

I bought two Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii ooths from Chase, he even added four nymphs. I received the package on Wednesday and one of the ooths already hatched on Sunday! Chase is great, and I'll definitely buy from him again.

Received an ooth from Chase. Arrived quickly and well packed. Recommended.

Latest posts