ABbuggin - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robo mantis

Reaction score
I received some nice mantids from him they came nicely packed and very healthy would buy from again!!! :D :D

I bought three B. borealis from him. I received the mantids and they were in very good condition, althought one had started molting in the cup and it had a bad molt and appears to have no power in one leg and very little in the other. He had great communication and always answered my questions and answewred them very quickly. He gave me one extra added to the buy 3 get 1 free deal, so I got 5 altogether! I recommened him to anyone who wants to buy some nice looking mantids as he is very helpful.

I got some mantids from AB. All came alive and well :) !! He shipped on time and packed them really well.

Will definitely buy from him again :) !

Andrew sent me a nice culture of D. Hydei for a relatively cheap price. The medium kept in place and all the fruitflies looked healthy and well.

Thanks Andrew! :D

Received an order from AB today, very well packed and beautiful bugs!

My mantids were all healthy, hungry, and well-packed. Smooth transaction - I'd buy from him again.

Just got my dead specimen from AB. Well packed and arrived in perfect condition. Also, he added a couple extra mantid specimens at no extra cost!! How cool is that? I hope to get more from AB in the near future!

very nice service. i'm in spain, very good packed, quickly !

thanks!!!

I recieved a beautiful, healthy female budwing from AB and she was packaged very nicely.

Purchased an ooth off of Abuggin and it looks good. will repost when it hatches! :p ps, Tarachodes is one of my favorite species!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought some Tarachodes off ABbuggin. Took a while for him to get the package shipped, but the mantids came in excellent condition. Thanks! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I got ahold of Brunneria ooths from him - they look great. Will post when they hatch, too.

~Jon Lelito

Latest posts