ABbuggin - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received some beautifull mantids today from andrew. They all arrived safe, and were pleasantly plump! His packing was superb. I will be doing bussiness with him again in the near future. I'm extreamly happy with this transaction! :) If you not bought from him yet you are missing out!

Thank-you!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased some nymphs from Andrew, and they arrived today all alive. They appear to have sufferred a little jet lag, but I'm sure they'll come out of it fine. They're already looking better after a couple of hours in the bug room. Timely shipping, good packing, and great communication. Will do business with again. Thanks, Andrew!

Becky Heacox

Update: All the little boogers are fine and in good health. Thanks again, Andrew! :)

I just received my mantids I ordered from Andrew. We had a little problem due to snow, so I asked AB if he could hold onto the mantids, and let the snow pass. He held onto them, which I would like to give him kudos for. He sent them promptly, and shipping was quick. He also sent two free budwing nymphs.

I will definitely be doing business with AB again, he's a great breeder and nice guy, and really cares for his bugs :p .

Did another deal with Andrew. Transaction was excellent in all aspects.

My first purchase from Andrew was great. :) 20 L2 mantises total and all arrived in good condition. They were well packed in 4 separate containers.

Communication was prompt and timely for a deal made in advance. Good guy to work with.

Bought 10 mantids from Andrew and all arrived alive and in good shape. One even molted on the trip and was ok. I will deal with him again and I highly recommend him as a seller and breeder.

Thanks again.

I purchased some of these guys from andrew what a awsome mantid to own very interesting guys (Andrew) thank you very much for these guys and the rest as you did a great job shipping too ! very happy with everything you sent! these Empusas are one of the coolest ive had in a long time CHRIS!!!!! :lol:

Didn't get exactly what I originally ordered. Found out about the change in my order after it shipped, which is an unusual way to do hobby business in my experience. The difference was significant in my opinion, however it's hard to complain when the prices were so low in the first place! I am happy with my order, but would have appreciated knowing about last minute changes prior to shipping (even if they were arguably in my favor). Fair enough? I could explain in more detail, but the bottom line is I like this guy and he is well-intentioned.

Thanks Andrew!

I recieved my order from Andrew quickly, but timed to coincede with good weather. He gave lots of support, very proffesional. I got an excellent price and look forward to doing business with him in the future.

Made a trade with Andrew and received the mantids today. All are alive and look healthy, very nice packing job, and as always, he's a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended. ;) Thanks, Andrew! :)

Becky Heacox

Just received some mantids today from Andrew. All came alive and well. His packing is great! I will be doing bussiness with him again. Highly recomended! :) Thanks Andrew! :)

Paul

I bought a few types from Andrew all packed well he sends some free guys with the bunch prices are awsome , he is very smart and has alot of great information for even the nov mantid owners , I would tell anyone to deal with him hes just a straight up guy!!!

[SIZE=14pt]So I bought 10 D.D.s form him, in time when they were L2s he shiped them to me all 10 were dead it looked like they got to hot he did pack them with a heat pack, but the 2 free mantids were ok, I have sent pics of the 10 D.D. just wanting for reply. 01/01/2010[/SIZE]

And so I am still wail for him to reply for A stand up kind of Member of the forum he duzn't reply to E-mails or PM's well still waiting for a re reply.

Did another transaction with Andrew. Mantids arrived overnight alive and well. Another great transaction.

So I bought 10 D.D.s form him, in time when they were L2s he shiped them to me all 10 were dead it looked like they got to hot he did pack them with a heat pack, but the 2 free mantids were ok, I have sent pics of the 10 D.D. just wanting for reply. 01/01/2010And so I am still wail for him to reply for A stand up kind of Member of the forum he duzn't reply to E-mails or PM's well still waiting for a re reply.
You failed to mention that I was waiting on you for weeks for pictures. Granted you had some problems going on, but you knock me down for not replying to an e-mail in 24 hrs, when I was waiting on you for weeks. This sounds like a double standard to me. Also, you flooded me with emails and messages over a period of only two days. This really irritated me; therefore putting me in a mood not wanting to respond to you instantaneously as you wished. I can't always respond to messaged immediately, I do have a life aside from mantids you know.

EDIT: I just noticed that he posted all of this crud AFTER I had replied to him and AFTER we had come to an agreement on how I was going to be making it up to him. :angry: :angry: What is his goal here?!

Rant over.

You failed to mention that I was waiting on you for weeks for pictures. Granted you had some problems going on, but you knock me down for not replying to an e-mail in 24 hrs, when I was waiting on you for weeks. This sounds like a double standard to me. Also, you flooded me with emails and messages over a period of only two days. This really irritated me; therefore putting me in a mood not wanting to respond to you instantaneously as you wished. I can't always respond to messaged immediately, I do have a life aside from mantids you know.EDIT: I just noticed that he posted all of this crud AFTER I had replied to him and AFTER we had come to an agreement on how I was going to be making it up to him. :angry: :angry: What is his goal here?!

Rant over.
[SIZE=14pt]We havent come to a agreement I said I would think about what you were replaceing with insted of a refund.[/SIZE]

And you where haveing problems with your E-mails as I sent you pics from my e-mail 2 yours you said you never got with in Nov&Dec, so I resent and it wasnt till last Wednesday30th when I belive you got the pic's you didn't reply till saturday2nd out here on the forum and only after I sent you a message seeing if you had got the pics after all your e-mail was messing up.

Now on how meny time I E-mail you was Wennesday30th with the pic's the Thursday31st asking if you got the pic's and Friday1st asking if you needed me to resent them to you , that is 3 E-mails.

As for Pm's I got out here on Friday1st & you where out here so I sent you 1 @7:40pm, so I seen you had read my Pm the now its Saturday2nd and I PMed you 2times as this was get old waiting to see if you were ever going to get back to me, and Saturday was the first time you had gotten back to me after I resent you the pics on Wednesday " as you were sounding a bit pissy then I got pissy too ", and then Sunday3rd I replyed to your message, then on Monday4th I sent you a Pm asking for a refund @7:14 you replyed @ 7:25 and then I replyed then you replyed @7:52, and I was thinking about what you wantted to replace the 10 Dead D.D.'s with and that was were we left it was me thinking about it, but you dont have them yet they are going to breed soon so IDK I am left thinking about it.

And to you last statement I posted it on Saturday the 1st, and then edited it on Monday the 4th look > [SIZE=14pt]This post has been edited by ArkBlue: Yesterday, 06:52 PM <[/SIZE]

And I am sorry but I have been dun over by some guys out here that never lived up to there deals so I am sorry if this upsets you but you are the one that sold 10 D.D.'s to me with A live Guarantee I guarantee live arrival with express.
[SIZE=14pt]so I filt like you were just one of the guys going to do me worng again.[/SIZE]

And I am leveing this up here till the refund is said and over with.

Latest posts