• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

12x12x18 Exo Terra terrarium, generic 5 gal. tank, miscellaneous items [In Florida; local pickup only]

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melophile

Reaction score
Looking to clear out some space in my room so I'm here to get rid of a whack ton of things.

I have:

12x12x18 Exo Terra terrarium (comes with Exo Terra MINI Compact Top and 25W Natural Light Ion / Deodorizing bulb)

5 gallon generic tank from pet store (comes with modified lid to prevent blow flies and crickets from escaping. Wouldn't use this for D. Hydei/D.Melanogaster)

Exo Terra Mister (2 quarts),  generic 8 oz. spray bottle

Real cork flats, real sheet moss, real magnolia leaves, and false bottom from Josh's Frogs.

Not pictured, but abundant amount of 32 oz. deli containers (at least 10-15) with various lids (mostly fabric lids, couple of mesh lids).
You can find pictures of when I had the 12x12x18 terrarium set up here: http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?/topic/36189-just-got-a-12x12x18-exo-terra-mini-tall/

Looking to get rid of everything all at once. Asking $100 for everything. I'm located in Florida and these items must be picked up. Depending on where you're driving from, I'd be willing to reduce the price. I've tried to clean out the enclosures to the best of my abilities without the use of any chemical cleaning agents. All that was used from water from my backyard hose and a rag to dry everything.

l0gktdD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts