• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1st ooth of creo up for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantiscraze

Reaction score
Exact ooth as shown below, the first ooth of this adult female. $15 shipped.

000001.jpg

More pics here: http://mantidforum.n...showtopic=22225

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rich, funny you should ask, these were the mix up "ghosts" you sent me, so I'd say Creobroter pictipennis.

This is a very beautiful picture. What species of Creo is this?

Now I realize that as I went back and followed all the thread and now I recall. You have done well with those nymphs and the pics are awesome. I do not get the colors that you are able to produce from them. I will have to try some different enclosure props to see if this affects the color. Thanks for your friendly response.

Thanks,

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I realize that as I went back and followed all the thread and now I recall. You have done well with those nymphs and the pics are awesome. I do not get the colors that you are able to produce from them. I will have to try some different enclosure props to see if this affects the color. Thanks for your friendly response. Did you ever post anything on the Forum so that John Hall is seen by all to be a good guy, instead of what some who read the early writings think.

Thanks,

Rich
colors can darken due to the decarations that you may use, but try gutloading your feeders with kale and collard greens. my creos have always colored up nice for me. (oh, and I both feed and dust with alot of bee polin too.

hope that helps.

Harry

Thanks Harry: Brian A. had told me about collards and other greens and had Steve Sims. Steves was more to do with feeding the Chameleon I traded for with him. I am using a commercially purchased insect feed that has all the good stuff in it. I have not had a chance to use it long enough to make a difference and the ones I want to use it on are just hatchlings which are just starting out with Hydies and melanogasters which I have not gutloaded to any extent.

Rich

Thanks again

please understand Rich, that I'm not saying that you must gutload feeders for mantids in order for the best coloration. but I am saying that it can't hurt.

so many people complain of pale colors on their mantids, yet all of my past mantids had awesome, deep, and rich colors. the only thing I do differently them most keepers is that I'm forced to gutload my crickets/supers/roaches for my chameleons.

btw, Steve Sims is the best. I so want to pick up a pair of something he has right now, but I'm waiting till next month for a pair or trio of satanic leaftails. then I'll bet I get a few mantids again.

Latest posts