3,768 Camps?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing new there. on another subject nice mustache! :euro: :cowboy:

LOL sure I guess we've ALWAYS have had 3,768 camps and I guess REX84 has also ALWAYS been there? UH -NO?!!!? 3,768 camps are what we have TODAY. Not since WWII. Camps have been growing without people even knowing it. So I guess our Government has been training for martial law to go into other countries then? LOL. The video I posted obviously tells you that their EMPLOYING people now for FEMA camps.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL so you're saying that NDAA is a conspiracy?
Oh and if you haven't done your research like a dumbazz before speaking. NDAA basically stripes away our rights and repels the 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution. Go ahead and worry about what kind of soda you want with your big mac meal cause sh!t just got real. I'm not speaking out my azz...

ok ok i get what your saying. we shouldnt be prepared for a natural disaster a terrorist might blow me up and the government does not give fair trials.

looks like someone didnt do there research :oops:

ok ok i get what your saying. we shouldnt be prepared for a natural disaster a terrorist might blow me up and the government does not give fair trials.

looks like someone didnt do there research :oops:
Ok your whole sentence doesn't make any sense, I'm not talking about Planet X, Elenin. I'm talking about the NDAA and FEMA camps. If I wantede to talk about Planet X and natural disasters I would have already started that topic. So NO I'm not saying we shouldn't be prepared for natural disasters but we should be prepared for ANYTHING! You think this is fake stuff? This Isn't make believe... Looks like SOMEONE didn't do their research.... :stupid: :eek:fftopic:

I'm not trying to dog on you gripen but you need to do some research before you speak. You talk about this subject like it's something to be payed with. You think the holocaust was funny? Come on bro...

Last edited by a moderator:
the Holocaust was not funny. that is not what is happening in the united states. i do enjoy a good argument though...

the Holocaust was not funny. that is not what is happening in the united states. i do enjoy a good argument though...
Ok so please do tell me what is going on in the United States right now if Martial law isn't what's going on. So your telling me that NDAA is NOT stripping away our rights and it doesn't repel the 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution? Go ahead I WANT to hear your feedback.

Latest posts