4 molts in one day!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessie

Reaction score
Omg ealier midnight and my shield molted now terk my other ghost and also elsa are about to!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jessie Nice, often they do tend to molt close to one another it seems, but in the same day is great. I assume all is well which is always good news.
thumbs-up2.gif

I have jumping spider as pet and compare to other species

Hyllus diardi is definately more intellegent than the others

Thanks for the info
I have to admit if you have a Hyllus I am jealous, especially if you are in the US. That is a species I've been trying to get from a US keeper for awhile now. I've only found one person that had a single Hyllus that died of old age, in the last couple of years searching.

If you know where to buy them in the US, or have too many (in the US), shoot me a PM. I know of a few others that have been looking too for Hyllus much longer than me. :)

I have to admit if you have a Hyllus I am jealous, especially if you are in the US. That is a species I've been trying to get from a US keeper for awhile now. I've only found one person that had a single Hyllus that died of old age, in the last couple of years searching.

If you know where to buy them in the US, or have too many (in the US), shoot me a PM. I know of a few others that have been looking too for Hyllus much longer than me. :)
vlodek is a member here

he has Hyllus diardi for sale from time to time

I use to have

Some how I can not edit it so I will add on

I used to have 60 but no longer into Hyllus diardi

I was plan to go to Java and collect 200 of them but change my mind

Phidippus sp are my favorite now

@CosbyArt terk and elsa havent molted yet sadly. They jiggle around but for else espically might be a bit yet.
Must not be time then, I read you said they were close so I assumed it must have happened by the time I responded. No worries though, they molt when it is time. :)

vlodek is a member here

he has Hyllus diardi for sale from time to time

I use to have

Some how I can not edit it so I will add on

I used to have 60 but no longer into Hyllus diardi

I was plan to go to Java and collect 200 of them but change my mind

Phidippus sp are my favorite now
Thanks I will keep a look out for possible post then. :D From my local area I've caught Salticus scenicus, Platycryptus undatus, and Phidippus audax species. The P. audax does the best in captivity and seems to thrive even, seemingly enjoying the interaction, which became my favorite too.

Latest posts