A concern about forum staffing

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complimentary pupae preferably. I have brats to feed, and the picky ones only eat flies.
well i personally get the maggots, pupate out half of them, and store the rest in the fridge because maggots store for longer than pupae
it's much easier on my ADHD brain to order a boatload of maggots once a month and stagger the pupating than to order weekly

well i personally get the maggots, pupate out half of them, and store the rest in the fridge because maggots store for longer than pupae
it's much easier on my ADHD brain to order a boatload of maggots once a month and stagger the pupating than to order weekly
Is it generally easier to just go the fly route, as opposed to feeders that are more conducive to home culturing, like crickets, roaches, waxworms, etc?

I have not received any PMs/Conversations from anyone wishing to help out by becoming a moderator.
I have checked the moderator logs and they are moderating. But we still could check out anyone else that has the time to spend here and help keep the threads in line.

Last edited: