• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale A few Ghost mantises and Giant Australian mantises for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

happy1892

Reaction score
Hi. I have a small number of larger Ghost mantis nymphs and adults that I have had trouble getting fertile oothecas from. I am looking to sell some of them for about $13 each. But since they haven't been able to produce fertile oothecas for me I cannot guarantee they will be able to mate and produce fertile oothecas. So I am just selling these Ghost mantises as pets.

I also have some medium to larger sized Giant Australian Rainforest mantis nymphs available. I can sell them for $35 per each sexed pair.

I can guarantee live arrival with 2-3 day Priority mail. But you will have to pay for shipping for any replacements. Or I can refund for any dead on arrival. I will need a video of any that die on arrival in the container they were shipped in as proof of how they arrived for the live arrival guarantee.

Latest posts