A Few of My Mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skylineblinkfan

Reaction score
Here are some of the great pics my wifey managed!

Creo-

10op5ht.jpg

Budwing-

3580wfl.jpg

Budwing 2-

vgh8jm.jpg

Popa-

2426c7r.jpg

Idolo-

n2j2uo.jpg

Lol do my budwings look that different then your guys? I just chose 2 that were different colors and left the 2 that looked the same for yall lol and yes the creos are almost microscopic.

Last edited by a moderator:
im still having trouble gettin my blue flash to eat, and my budwing is not as aggressive as i was led on. but he is cool lol

im still having trouble gettin my blue flash to eat, and my budwing is not as aggressive as i was led on. but he is cool lol
Both my budwings are pretty vicious. My tan budwing molted yesterday jake. And i really am in love with my creo, so is carol. It is soooooo aggressive, it eats 4 or 5 hydei a day. And its not much bigger then a hydei.

Both my budwings are pretty vicious. My tan budwing molted yesterday jake. And i really am in love with my creo, so is carol. It is soooooo aggressive, it eats 4 or 5 hydei a day. And its not much bigger then a hydei.
well bryce still has my creo i didn't want to take them because i dont have hydei.. im going to pick some up today.

also my idolo's the violin oothe will be here tomorrow :) will be posting pics destiny got a good camera

And i really am in love with my creo, so is carol. It is soooooo aggressive, it eats 4 or 5 hydei a day. And its not much bigger then a hydei.
They constantly amaze me with their appetites! I gave mine some hydei thinking she'd eat a little less (she is taking blue bottles no prob and I'm pretty sure she could manage a medium cricket) but the little cookie monster had a fly in each claw and one in her face till she cleaned them all out! She's stuffed.