A few pics (Creo pict's and H. coronatus)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rs4guy

Reaction score
IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6532.jpg

I took the orchid pics hastily, so sorry for the blurriness of the shots.

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6535.jpg

And a very blurry shot of my new babies!!! Just some common Chinese nymphs, but they are my first so it's exciting for me. Most have already molted to L2, just have a few stragglers left.

IMG_6454.jpg

And a few shots of my mantis/reptile corner(would be much bigger if GF didn't clamp down!):

IMG_6542.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

Nice! You setups are so organized. The gf keeps me restricted as well.

What size are the larger containers if you dont mind me asking?

Thanks guys. The bigger tubs are 80oz, I was told they are unorganized!

I have 2 male orchids, one is a full adult, other is an L3, same as the female picutred above.

nice creobroter! are all the pics of the same one? nice subadults!!! definitely more color than gemmatus (ironically because gemmatus means "bejeweled" and pictipennis means "painted wing" according to google translate, and pictipennis are more colorful and shiny and stuff than gemmatus)

i cant wait to get mine lol!

very cool, keep us posted! :stuart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pictures are two of the trio I currently care for. Yea, from what I hear the Pict's are somewhat more colorful, and they also get slightly larger. I believe I have 3 males, but am not positive, can one verify with the pics above? Thanks

The creo in the 3rd pic down is the one I am unsure of, I can see 6 segments but the end of the abdomen I am not sure if it is a few segments or 1 big black segment, it would be easier if we could see clear pics of each one's abdomen from the back or side, all I can say is the mantis in the top 2 pics is deffo a male

Regardless they are totally awesome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts