A former member.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog.

Reaction score
Hello mantis community,

Most of you may not remember me, but many years ago I was once a member within this little community. Back in those days I used the alias known as “LAME”
I reared many different species, starting with the Chinese mantis and ending with the idolomantis. I made many friends back then…

Within the many years I left the hobby. Mainly due to a toxic and abusive relationship. Here I am 11 years later…

These days I go by the alias known simply as Dog.

Hello to any old friends that may still be active here.

Hello mantis community,

Most of you may not remember me, but many years ago I was once a member within this little community. Back in those days I used the alias known as “LAME”
I reared many different species, starting with the Chinese mantis and ending with the idolomantis. I made many friends back then…

Within the many years I left the hobby. Mainly due to a toxic and abusive relationship. Here I am 11 years later…

These days I go by the alias known simply as Dog.

Hello to any old friends that may still be active here.
I remember your username. You don't remember the password? The male mantis really has a rough relationship, animals in general but predators especially.

I remember your username. You don't remember the password? The male mantis really has a rough relationship, animals in general but predators especially.
i don’t. I honestly don’t even remember the email account associated with the account, but at least I can pull my old photos of all the mantids off of the previous account.

I remember you as well Orin.