a new way to hang up ooths

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idolomantis

Reaction score
here is it:

NOTE: it only works whit ooths of sphodromantis, hierodula, tenodera, and al other mantids that lay that kind of ooths... :rolleyes:

1) take a needle, tread, your ooth, a cup.

2) put the tread trough the needle(duhh)

3) go with your needle trough the upside of the ooth.(just like the pinhole way, only there is is less damage)

4) take both ends of the tread, anduse a scissor to make the ends around 3cm long.

5) use tape whit the ends and hang it on the lid of tha cup ;)

hope you can understand it a little.. if not, your problem

oh and i know what you are going to ask: i,ll get pics as soon as my cam is working -.-

this guide was made by idolomantis inc. al rights reserved

Not new but hot glue works very well too. Gotta be careful using any type of tape because if any of the sticky side is out they will get caught in it.

yeah right its for me the best way cuz i cant find non toxic glue here <_< and its not realy expensive ;)

i,m carefull whit the tape yes i make sure that there,s no way to be cought on it :eek:

@rob byatt: wich ways then? this is the most cheap way i know and i,m not understanding anything of that silicone stuff....

im going to try it next time..all the methods work.i want to try them all.. ;) ..iv tried the hot glue gun..im going to try needle and the silicone one next

@rob byatt: wich ways then? this is the most cheap way i know and i,m not understanding anything of that silicone stuff....
Silicone is the sealant used to fit pains of glass in frames or to seal aquariums.

Really, don't waste your time with thread, it takes too long :p

Silicone is the sealant used to fit pains of glass in frames or to seal aquariums.Really, don't waste your time with thread, it takes too long :p
yeah 50 seconds...
Well in that case in the last 13 years I would have saved approx. 20 hours :p ;) That's almost a day of my life wasted by tying knots in cotton :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts