A nice little surprise this morning.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FendersRule

Reaction score
Here's what I found this morning:

Stats:

Name: Bark

Size: Easily 4" in "twig" pose

He had a minor mismolt last time to where his leg was crooked.

I'm amazed at his healthy size right after his molt. He doesn't even look like he needs food yet...haha.

This final molt produced perfection. I'll probably handle him tomorrow and give him a day to harden. Gives me a chance to stop by the store and get him some good food. I take it that males won't eat as much as females when they're adults? I'll probably grab some large crickets...hopefully he'll eat more than one of them!

Also...is he going to want to fly if I handle him? How do I make him do his threat pose so I can snap a picture of his wings? They look very uniform in beautiful...I'd love to see them opened up.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice congratulations to you! =)

i have 3.3 in fresh adult and plan them to couple the weekend.

I've always thought these were such a cool species. They almost remind me of statues their camo is so nice. They just got some of these at the zoo a couple weeks ago.

Thanks guys. A couple more shots.

Here's his old exo. Check on the rear leg...so how it's kinda "bummed?" Really happy that he was able to straighten that out correctly.

He likes the iPad. He gets as low as he can get on it...almost like he's laying on it. Haha.

Latest posts