A very warm thanks

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeppy44

Reaction score
This was a great experience learning and caring for a most fascinating insect. All my success -such as it was-came from the fine folks I met here and the former members who left so much info In the old posts. All nine mantis I started with made it to adulthood. They were meant to help me get over loosing Sabaca , but it turned out their short lives got me ready to let Sabaca go when the time came.

Some doors close, some doors open, some stay locked. I have taken a part time job caring for 3 adult doodles and 18 6 week old pups. Man, just what and when I needed it. A great place to share and all the love and nipped skin my body can handle. For a while at least, I will not be able to keep and insects. Pest control for the dogs.

A lot of nice friendly people here! Thanks for making this disabled vet feel welcome!           I sure know where to come when I get more mantis or make that collecting trip.

Latest posts