Acanthops Erosula

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arcticfaux

Reaction score
D3A1F551-7351-44B4-A0D2-4F218DE05AD8.jpeg

He’s so tiny 

@Arcticfaux Great looking nymph, and has some pointed eyes too. :D I'm curious to see what it will look like as an adult as there is little on the species online - and I only found one photo of an adult at the infamous wiki site.

Lovely nymph! I got a small group of these I’m raising and they are such a cool mantis... though my pseudoacanthops really stole the erosulas thunder. 

@CosbyArt if you want to see a adult erosula there are a decent amount of pics online if you search the species up on google or safari in the picture section. They are stunning as adults! Especially the charcoal colors.

Lovely nymph! I got a small group of these I’m raising and they are such a cool mantis... though my pseudoacanthops really stole the erosulas thunder. 

@CosbyArt if you want to see a adult erosula there are a decent amount of pics online if you search the species up on google or safari in the picture section. They are stunning as adults! Especially the charcoal colors.
Thanks :)  And Pseudoacanthops have the neatest coloring, you’re so lucky to have one! Hopefully I’ll be able to find one in the future because they’re one of my favorites 

Haha, your right Google images pulls many up. ;) I switched over to DuckDuckGo to avoid the excessive tracking of Google months ago, and haven't noticed any real changes compared to Google until now. Seems for images I'll have to pull up Google if I am not having any luck.

The species is quite impressive, and they all seem to have the same posture with their raptor forearms as well. :D

@Arcticfaux yep! I love the pseudoacanthops! They literally have little strands of moss looking stuffing hanging off of them. I have a small group of them too so I plan on breeding!

@CosbyArt yeah the adults are really impressive! I love the red(?) coloring on their abdomen below their wings!

Latest posts