Accepted into UF!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aNisip

Reaction score
Hey you guys, this was my number one top choice school to get accepted into! I owe the credit to none other than God (if u guys don't believe in Him, then spaghetti monster for you :p ) ...and this means that I will be hard at work getting a PhD in entomology, so yes I will be away from mantidforum sometimes and not as active. But just letting you guys know in advance :)

Sincerely,

Andrew

My favorite part of that post is that you included those who don't believe. Its not everyday you find someone so accepting. Congratz on getting in. I remember how excited I was when I got my acceptance letter to University of Guelph.

I think congratulations are in order!!!!!! Great Job! :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty: :smarty:

Thanks you guys :D I appreciate it! :) Yes Digz, I'll be going for my Doctrate (PhD) (6yrs, and them some :p ) Mike, thanks! I never want to force anything against someone; you can believe in a Spaghetti Monster if you really want ;)

Congrats. I am currently waiting word on whether or not I got into grad school.