Acerbity

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantis Keeper

Reaction score
I trades some of my Hierodulas for Tenodera. Great communication and flexible schedule(met to trade instead of shipping). All were healthy, only losses were those I kept together. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great guy! Got some chinese mantids from him. He showed me his set up and basic care of the lil buggers. Was a great asset to the newbie! Also, (to any ladies out there) he's a nice piece of eye candy! lol! :lol: :D

:lol: I received an ooth and a criptic male for my female from him today, I have been waiting for this ooth for a long time, can't wait to see it hatch, he did a good job of packing them too!

I got 16 adorable little baby Eastern Lubber grasshoppers from Acerbity! All were completely healthy and as hoppity as any ol' friendly grasshopper, all had all six tarsi and no missing antennae segments.

Shipping was very speedy and the deal was excellent (12 for $35? Plus 4 for free! w00t!)

Did a bit of a trade with Warren and was very pleased. My lubbers arrived on time and all in tact (for the most part.) definetly would buy form him again.

Latest posts