Acontista Multicolor questions

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colorcham427

Reaction score
Hey all,

I had two molt into adult males, should I separate them from the other 5 sub adult nymphs?

What temperature do you suggest with the males since I am still waiting for the females to molt...

thanks in advance!

No, I think it is not necessary. Just ADULT FEMALES look that they wish eat something bigger. Males are eating just very small prey so they are not danger for other nymphs and because nymphs live happily together separate just adult females (may be not necessary but like is here spoken: security is machine gun) I have all of them in a bit higher room tempereature. Females will follow quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I think it is not necessary. Just ADULT FEMALES look that they wish eat something bigger. Males are eating just very small prey so they are not danger for other nymphs and because nymphs live happily together separate just adult females (may be not necessary but like is here spoken: security is machine gun) I have all of them in a bit higher room tempereature. Females will follow quickly.
OK cool, thanks for the reply. :) watching the tiny males fly is fun! lol