• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Acromantis formosana L2 nymphs for sale!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
I have some L2 Acromantis formosana nymphs for sale. $5.00 each, PM me if you are interested.

$25.00 next day delivery with live guarantee, or $8.00 priority shipping with no live guarantee.

Sorry US only.

Thank-you!

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
i might be interested in a pair if you can match up a male and female if possible and all i need is your address!

I have some L2 Acromantis formosana nymphs for sale. $5.00 each, PM me if you are interested.$25.00 next day delivery with live guarantee, or $8.00 priority shipping with no live guarantee.

Sorry US only.

Thank-you!

Paul
Hi

How many do you have and any discounts for more? Where are you?

Thanks

Marianne

HiHow many do you have and any discounts for more? Where are you?

Thanks

Marianne
Hi, Marrianne: Some members, like Ismart, have where they live under their name, which puts him about 250miles SE of you.

It's a good idea to PM someone if you are replying to a "for sale" ad. Click on the member's name to get their profile and then scroll down to where you can PM them.

Could you introduce yourself here: http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showforum=15, so that we can lean a bit about you and welcome you to the forum?

HiHow many do you have and any discounts for more? Where are you?

Thanks

Marianne
PM sent!

Hi, Marrianne: Some members, like Ismart, have where they live under their name, which puts him about 250miles SE of you.It's a good idea to PM someone if you are replying to a "for sale" ad. Click on the member's name to get their profile and then scroll down to where you can PM them.

Could you introduce yourself here: http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showforum=15, so that we can lean a bit about you and welcome you to the forum?
Thanks Phil! :)