• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult Female Ghost for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albedoa

Reaction score
I want to sell my female ghost before I have to leave on a business trip in the next couple of weeks. I have never sold a mantis before, so the sale will pretty much go to the best offer or most convenient. US only. I live in Massachusetts. PM or reply. I'd consider a trade as well.

I want to sell my female ghost before I have to leave on a business trip in the next couple of weeks. I have never sold a mantis before, so the sale will pretty much go to the best offer or most convenient. US only. I live in Massachusetts. PM or reply. I'd consider a trade as well.
Hi. "Katnapper" was looking for one recently, and even if she found one, she may want another. Good luck. Don L.

Hi. "Katnapper" was looking for one recently, and even if she found one, she may want another. Good luck. Don L.
Thanks for the referral, Don! :D But I don't need a female now, as it turns out I'm sending Superman up up and away.... for a rendezvous, and eventual retirement, with some hot young babes in Arizona. :p

Bump! She is still available and she just laid her first ooth. I'm pretty open to offers.

I may be interested. I live in Massachusetts so shipping will be cheap. I really need another male, too so if you know of anyone who has one please send them my way. I won't pay anything over $15 (not including s&h) because that's what I paid for the ones I have now. If you get a better offer feel free to take it, as I don't really need another female ghost, but if you don't find one I'd be happy to give your mantis a home. Let me know.

hi I live in california n will b happy 2 take it off ur handz. how much will u b willing 2 part with her 4? n how much would shipping be?

Latest posts