Adult female H. Parviceps!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plex

Reaction score
I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up this morning to my what I believed to be presub H. Parviceps female molting- to adult! :lol: She had been subadult and I had apparently miscounted her molts over her nymph hood!

This is very good since the only other person who offered me males for her only had adult males and sent me two of them, and now it looks like both of them won't be extremely old when she is ready to mate!

I will post pictures of pretty girl when she can be safely handled again, along with the two males lined up for her!

Very nice hopefully your able to mate them I remember my Adult female. Very friendly and curious love the pink eye and blue arms not to Mention the wings

Let me know if you have nymphs available in the future

Very nice hopefully your able to mate them I remember my Adult female. Very friendly and curious love the pink eye and blue arms not to Mention the wings

Let me know if you have nymphs available in the future
I'm hoping for the best, just got to wait the next couple weeks until the female is ready, keeping them all happy and fed until then! I adore this species for sure, and I definitely hope to have nymphs available in the future!