• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Adult female orchid needed badly

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedro92

Reaction score
I have an male orchid that just molted to adult yesterday. my females are a little behind. If someone will sell me there female adult that would be great. I am trying to help get orchids more common in the US.

Send pm to me or email [email protected]

Also i will have some more males in a week or less if you wanna do some trading females for males

Hey chameleonare i have a subadult male, maybe when ur female turns into adult my male would be ready just in time. if you'd like to see what happens later on just let me know if u are interested.

There's a good chance your adult orchid males will still be alive when your females molt to adult. My oldest two males molted to adult mid-August and they are still alive and healthy, even after being sent to New Jersey to mate with Mantis Whisper's females. I already have a total of four males for my one female, sorry, but it could still work out fine for you to breed with the orchids you already have.

Aiko

Latest posts